Dr. Sanders has 15 years’ experience leading public health and health care initiatives in the public sector. She has led high-impact projects centered around several preeminent health concerns, including suicide prevention, mental health, emergency preparedness and response, women’s health, Veteran and Service member health, childhood obesity and rural health.
Dr. Sanders has demonstrated subject matter expertise in secondary research, program evaluation and measurement, strategic planning, program management, health information management and revenue cycle management, qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis, health communication, change management, performance improvement, technical assistance and translational science. She has applied these skills in her support of several clients, including the Veterans Health Administration, Defense Health Agency, Department of State, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response.
- DrPH, Leadership, University of Illinois at Chicago
- M.P.H., Epidemiology, University of Toledo College of Medicine
- B.S., Movement Science, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional
- PROSCi Certified Change Management Practitioner