Nashira is an accomplished management consulting executive, change leader, program manager and facilitator.
At Aptive, she leads organizational change and employee engagement initiatives, specializing in helping clients move beyond the threshold of planning to implementing practical programs that translate into impactful results. Nashira is also skilled in data-based solutions to improve worker performance and organizational leadership.
She applies her experience leading engagements of up to $20 million to provide technical consulting and oversight of Aptive teams responsible for human capital, change management, strategy development and business process improvement.
- Prosci change management practitioner
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- M.B.A., Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
- B.A., International Economics, The George Washington University