Engaging with and helping others is central to Aptive’s corporate culture. Through the Aptive Cares program, staff participate in community engagement and service activities that align with our priorities and the unique needs of Veterans. We support the following organizations:
- Honor Flight: Welcoming Veterans to Washington, D.C. as they visit memorials dedicated to honor the service and sacrifices of themselves and their friends.
- Wreaths Across America: Participating in wreath laying ceremonies at Arlington National Cemetery and across the country.
- Girls Who Code: Building a pipeline of future female engineers and computer scientists.
- Boot Campaign: Addressing invisible wounds for Veterans and military families nationwide.
- Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial Wall: Honoring the men and women who served and sacrificed their lives in the Vietnam War.
- Carpenter’s Shelter: Helping people who are homeless achieve independence through shelter, guidance, education and advocacy.
Interested in supporting Aptive Cares or working with our team? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.