An agile business strategist, Dr. Opsahl leads marketing and business development activities at Aptive. She has 18 years of experience helping federal, commercial and nonprofit organizations achieve objectives through program management, health care, strategic communications, research, digital and technical assistance/training services.
She is a mission-driven professional known for improving access to and quality of services, designing person-centered initiatives, and developing evidence-based, creative solutions. Much of her work focuses on assisting federal health agencies with communicating important information to key stakeholders in order to effect change. She’s led initiatives addressing homelessness, rural health, public health, PTSD, patient safety, health systems, and Veteran services.
- AcademyHealth Translation and Dissemination Institute Committee Member
- 2013 Presidential Awardee, American Association of Public Health Physicians
- Ph.D., Educational Leadership, University of North Dakota
- M.A., Communication, University of North Dakota
- B.A., Communication, University of North Dakota