Rachele founded Aptive with a goal of leveraging technology and communications to improve organizational performance and support our nation’s Veterans.
With this mission in mind and using skills acquired over an eclectic career — serving in the military, working as an engineer at the Naval Research Lab and leading national scale marketing and communications campaigns — Rachele offers Aptive’s clients fresh perspectives, unique insights and committed partnership.
Rachele has led complex, high-profile engagements spanning health promotion and disease prevention, strategic communications, technology transformations and organizational change management. Since forming Aptive her work has impacted health care modernization, the opioid epidemic, Veteran homelessness, suicide prevention, access to care, health technology and national defense.
- U.S. Navy Veteran
- 2020 Leading for Impact, Women in Leadership honoree
- 2020 Dream Big Veteran-Owned Business Achievement Award - U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Prosci Change Management Practitioner
- M.A., New York University
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, University of Michigan