Neal Levene is a long-time proposal professional with more than 30 years of experience building project teams, satisfying customers and winning new business.
At Aptive, Mr. Levene is responsible for engaging capture teams to define customer requirements and develop proposal responses that meet execution strategy, schedule and price. He leads and manages the overall proposal development process phase through pre- and post-production and coaches and trains teams on the development of complex, compliant proposals.
Throughout his career, he has delivered proposals to every cabinet level agency in the Federal government and several large Fortune 100 commercial customers. Neal is active in the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) and currently serves on the Executive Board for the National Capitol Area Chapter.
- Vice President, APMP, National Capital Area Chapter, 2022- 2023
- Technology Chair Board of Directors, APMP, National Capital Area Chapter, 2019 – 2021
- Logistics Chair Board of Directors, APMP, National Capital Area Chapter, 2018
- APMP Professional Certification
- APMP Practitioner Certification
- APMP Foundation Certification
- PMI PMP Certification
- Former Member of Vistage, CEO Leadership Group, 8 years
- M.S., Public Management and Policy, Carnegie Mellon University
- B.S., Information and Decision Systems, Carnegie Mellon University, Andrew Carnegie Scholar