Nashira is an accomplished management consulting executive, change leader, program manager and facilitator.
At Aptive, she leads the Integrated Healthcare Transformation team for Aptive HTG, where more than 200 staff support 18+ projects for the Veterans Health Administration. She oversees organizational change and employee engagement initiatives, specializing in helping clients move beyond the threshold of planning to implementing practical programs that translate into impactful results. Nashira is also skilled in data-based solutions to improve worker performance and organizational leadership.
She applies her experience leading enterprise-wide initiatives to provide technical consulting and oversight of Aptive teams responsible for health care, human capital, change management, strategy development and business process improvement.
- 2021 Leading for Impact, Women in Leadership honoree
- Prosci change management practitioner
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- M.B.A., Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
- B.A., International Economics, The George Washington University