Alyson is a proven problem solver and leader. She oversees communications, change management, project management and strategic planning services to public-sector organizations. At Aptive, Alyson applies data analysis and human centered design approaches to engineer process and create more functional organizations and more cohesive teams.
Alyson has helped lead complex projects involving implementation of a medical appointment scheduling system and human resources technology, ensuring the development of high-quality products and smooth adoption of new processes. She has supported projects for multiple federal agencies, including the U.S. Census Bureau, U.S. departments of Agriculture and Veterans Affairs, and the Defense Health Agency.
- Prosci Change Management Practitioner
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 40 Under 40 Award Winner, Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
- M.A., Organizational Sciences, The George Washington University
- B.A., Psychology, Connecticut College