The Program Executive Office Defense Healthcare Management Systems (PEO DHMS) is transforming to become a more technology-focused organization. They want to drive collaboration by providing world class, transformative, patient-centered healthcare through strategic partnerships that deliver innovative technology solutions.
- Business transformation
- Program management
- Strategic planning
- Acquisition and contracting support
- Business process reengineering
- Executive briefings
- Communications and training
PEO DHMS required assistance in executing major organizational modernization efforts and maintaining and expanding its leadership role in health technology. The agency needed guidance for program and contract management efforts that:
- Maintained and expanded its leadership role in health technology.
- Helped transform operations and adapt to significant changes.
Aptive guides the business transformation, strategy, program management and communications activities associated with PEO DHMS’ transformation efforts and supports them as they adapt to the resulting mission changes of internal organizations and external partners. Aptive enhanced PEO DHMS through updated acquisition and contracting strategy and processes, such as:
- Assisted in developing, implementing and managing acquisition strategies.
- Provided business transformation expertise to position PEO DHMS as premier federal partners of choice.
- Developed foundational business processes to drive consistency and efficiency across the PEO.
- Lead strategic communications to inform internal and external stakeholders.
- Built executive-level briefings to deliver critical information to senior leaders and industry partners.
Created and maintained an Integrated Master Schedule to drive transformation efforts.
- Self-sufficiency and readiness – We equipped the agency to manage acquisition and contracting processes with efficiency.
- Improved operations – We established streamlined processes to effectively manage enterprise-wide acquisition and contracting.